Due to covid - 19 we have certain restrictions on our campsite 13 pitches maximum and
toilets and showers unavailable.
No tents with your own toilet facilities.click here for campsite rules and cancellation policy
With France on our doorstep via ferry services and the Channel Tunnel, along with the beautiful Kent countryside and attractions, we believe we provide the perfect camping and holiday destination for everyone. Our campsite is the last available location before you arrive at the Channel Tunnel and is easily accessible from Junction 11 of the M20 Coastbound.
Our campsite was created in 2010. The site is spacious and is rated as three stars by EnjoyEngland.com. Our amenities include:
- Suitable for campers and tourers
- A unisex shower and toilet room that sits separately from the inn, and available 24 hours a day
- 12 electric hook up positions
- 14 tourer pitches
- Spacious tent pitches
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Open for stop over or holiday slots
- 5 All year round hard standing pitches with electricity
T: 01303 812125